Studies have shown that over summer break children lose almost three months of what they learned during the previous school year.
Make sure your child starts the next school year ahead of the game instead of behind–enroll them in a summer tutoring program.
From June 17th-August 12th I will be offering summer tutoring sessions to help reinforce reading, writing, spelling, grammar, and study skills.
Certified to teach Middle Grades Language Arts, I have classroom experience with up to 20 children and experience tutoring in small group and individual settings.
Hourly/weekly rates are available and discounts are given to families with more than one child in the same session. Sessions can be held in your home or at a neutral location, such as a public library. Your presence during the sessions is optional.
Contact me for a free consultation/assessment.
- How to find the right tutor for your child (onlinecultus.com)
- Choosing the Right Tutor (thetravelingtutor.wordpress.com)
- Tutoring Suppliers: Five Guidelines For Choosing The Greatest (hullfelecia28.wordpress.com)
- “A Selfish Pursuit”, Daniel, Tutoring (yservebyu.wordpress.com)
- Stop Summer Learning Loss! (tutoringcentral.wordpress.com)